GunFreedomRadio EP385 Building A Sharper Future with Doug Ritter
Our guest today is Doug Ritter. Doug is the founder and Chairman of Knife Rights. He is an award-winning writer and subject matter expert on survival gear, which led to developing his own acclaimed line of Doug Ritter RSK knives.
Doug currently spends the majority of his time rewriting knife law in America to benefit Individual Liberties.
Knife Rights has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are building that Sharper Future™ as we Rewrite Knife Law in America™.
As of August 2022, Knife Rights is responsible for 39 bills repealing knife bans in 25 states and over 150 cities and towns.
1) So, briefly, please explain to our audience who may not be familiar, what is Knife Rights?
2) What are some of your most impactful “wins”?
3) What are ethe current issues you are working on?
4) Does the recent SCOTUS decision on Bruen V NYSRPA impact the work you do at Knife Rights?
- New York State Rifle & Pistol Association (NYSRPA) v. Bruen is an influential Supreme Court case in the field of constitutional law regarding the interpretation of the Second Amendment.
5) Knife Rights is funded through donations and fund-raisers. You have a hugee fundraiser happening right now called the Ultimate Steel Spectacular. Tell us about that.
- Go to KnifeRights.org and click on the Ultimate Steel link at the top.