GunFreedomRadio EP270 How Will History Judge 2020? with AWR Hawkins
Our guest today is AWR Hawkins. AWR Hawkins is an award-winning journalist at Breitbart News, and also serves as the Political Analyst for Armed American Radio.
AWR has a Master’s Degree in U.S. History from West Texas A&M University and a PhD in Military History from Texas Tech University.
1) You are a student of History. This gives you a unique perspective on the craziness of the year just past. We have sacrificed individual freedoms and liberties in the name of “safety” too many times to count. How do you think History will judge us when our grandchildren look back on 2020?
2) What are some of the challenges that face our 2A rights in 2021? Are they the same as before? Or is there something in particular that needs extra effort and attention focused on it?
3) You will be one of our Speakers at the 2021 Rally to Celebrate and Protect our 2A Rights on Saturday, February 20th at the AZ State Capitol from 10:am – 2:pm. Why do you think these kinds of gatherings are important?
4) If you had one thing you wanted to impart to the 8 million brand new first time gun owners across the US, what would it be?
5) How do people follow you?