AR15 Whiskey Arms Aluminum Bolt Carrier
LIKE / SHARE / FAVE!
Support our channel at https://www.Taylor-Tactical-Supply.com
Amazon Store - http://astore.amazon.com/nisrrrere-20
Ebay Store - http://stores.ebay.com/Taylor-....Tactical-Supply?_trk
Join Me on Gun District: https://gundistrict.com/profile/6901
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/NicTaylor00
Twitter - https://twitter.com/nictaylor00
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/nictaylor00/
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/thenictaylor00/
Add me to your Google+ Circles:https://plus.google.com/+nictaylor00/posts
Light Weight Recoil Buffer Spring: http://tarantacticalinnovation....s.com/tti-ulitimate-
Light Weight Bolt Carrier: http://whiskeyarms.com/products/lbc
Introducing the Whiskey Arms Lightweight Bolt Carrier. The L.B.C. is an extremely lightweight Aluminum M16 bolt carrier. The weight reduction makes for a very soft shooting and fast cycling rifle, which translates to less felt recoil and faster target reacquisition.
- Recommended for competition use only. (Not for duty applications)
- Made from 7075 T6 Aluminum
- 111 grams with key installed.
- Using an adjustable gas block is very important for this part.
- You will see more wear with this part than with the steel versions.
-Wear to the upper receiver is normal. Upper receivers with coatings like KG Gunkote tend to wear better than standard anodized uppers.
- Increased contact surfaces for more consistent and smooth carrier travel.
- Rifle length gas system is recommended for longest service life.
- The LBC requires heavy lubrication.
-The hammer should be lightened and have all sharp edges that contact the carrier relieved.
- Regular checks and maintenance of the entire system are recommended for all firearms and parts, but are necessary to achieve the longest possible service life with this part.
Music by TeknoAXE, "Cover Blown" http://youtu.be/Kjai-kvSvH4