[ARFCOM News] IL Bans Protesting + PA Online Ammo Sales Ban + TP In Stock At Franklin Armory
Check out ARFCOM's Teespring Store:
In this edition of ARFCOM News:
- Joe Biden doesn't understand how video works and can't do math.
- GOA asks NY governor Andrew Cuomo to red flag senator Chuck Schumer
- Charges dismissed for NJ security guard, Roosevelt Twyne, for carrying hollow point ammo
- Gun control bills stopped in Nebraska
- Nebraska politicians try to ban guns at capitol
- New Mexico governor whines that sheriffs won't enforce red flag law
- 11 year old brings loaded rifle to Idaho legislature
- Tennessee Constitutional carry bill passes out of committee
- Illinois bans protesting
- Mayor of Champaign, Illinois and New Orleans, Louisiana both grant themselves authority to ban gun and alcohol sales
- Everytown Law sues Lucky Gunner for selling ammo to Santa Fe shooter
- Pennsylvania wants to ban online ammo sales and require $50 permit to buy ammo
- Franklin Armory has toilet paper in stock.
Event times are uncertain at the moment.
No firearms, ammunition, or firearm accessories are offered for sale in the video, description, or comments. There are no links in the description or in the video to sites where firearms, ammunition, or firearm accessories are available for sale.
This video does not contain, portray, or condone violence, nudity, sexual acts, profane language, hate speech, scams, fraud, deceptive marketing, or any other content in violation of YouTube policy.