[ARFCOM News] NEW 3D Printed FGC-9 + Gunshops Essential + NRA Layoffs
Check out ARFCOM's Teespring Store:
In this edition of ARFCOM News:
- Idaho Passes Constitutional Carry
- DHS/CISA lists gun industry workers as essential
- LA Sheriff and New Jersey governor flip on closing gun stores.
- NSSF unveils database for gun store closures
- NRA Lays Off Staff, Cuts Salaries As Coronavirus Reduces Revenue
- Tulsa GGWAG stops shooter, media misinforms
- Reddit speculates that drop in gun crime would be used by anti rights groups
- New study targets social media "advertising" of guns
Data set: https://dataverse.harvard.edu/....dataset.xhtml?persis
- 3D printed FGC-9
- SIG SAUER introduces 716i TREAD AR-10 pattern rifle
- Devil Dog Arms Launches New DDA 10mm 1911
- Palmetto State Armory AK Mags
#ARFCOM #News #rkba
No firearms, ammunition, or firearm accessories are offered for sale in the video, description, or comments. There are no links in the description or in the video to sites where firearms, ammunition, or firearm accessories are available for sale.
This video does not contain, portray, or condone violence, nudity, sexual acts, profane language, hate speech, scams, fraud, deceptive marketing, or any other content in violation of YouTube policy.