Can Security Guards in California carry rifles or shotguns?
I get this question all the time. Can security guards in California carry rifles or shotguns. Since it seems to be a hot topic, I thought I'd answer the question to the best of ability in this video.
Link for the legislative alert: https://www.nraila.org/article....s/20200110/californi
Visit my website at http://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: http://gunguy.tv/shop/
Audio Podcast: https://gunguy.tv/subscribe-to-podcast/
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
- Sprague’s Sports https://www.spragues.com/
- The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
- The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
- OpticsPlanet Use code "GunGuy5" for 5% off your entire www.OpticsPlanet.com order. https://www.opticsplanet.com/
- Sportsman’s Guide - https://www.sportsmansguide.com/
JOIN NRA HERE:
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger - The GunGuy
- Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
- NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger - The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so "trolling" comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.