GunFreedomRadio EP192 The Ameri-CAN Series: Heroic Homeschooler with Erin Weidemann
We are doing a series called Ameri-CAN. Talking about the CAN-DO spirit that is part of our American DNA. So much about our lives has been turned upside down by this Corona Virus / Covid-19, and we have been hearing a lot about what we CAN’T do and where we CAN’T go, but our guests during this series are going to talk to us about their area of expertise and all of the ways we still CAN learn and grow, train, connect, and expand our freedoms in ways we maybe haven’t thought about before.
Our guest today is Erin Weidemann. Erin is the founder of Truth Becomes Her, a brand that equips moms and women with resources to help them step into their unique leadership roles.
A sought-after homeschool consultant, certified teacher, coach, and nationally-recognized speaker, Erin’s personal mission is to shift the conversation around feminine values from being beauty-driven, to a focus on inherent worth. She is the author of eight books, including the best-selling Bible Belles series.
Erin is a five-time cancer survivor, and lives and homeschools in San Diego, CA with her husband, Brent, and their daughter, Rooney. And, during the Covid-19 Season, Erin began offering formalized help and training to families all over the nation who may never have before needed Homeschooling.
1) How to balance multiple kids, grade levels, and personalities at home?
2) Dispelling the myths — Parents CAN do this. Why it’s easier than they think.
3) My spouse and I work full-time - what are the best ways for moms and dads to divide and conquer school, work, and home?
4) Finding your family’s unique rhythm and routine– how long should kids be in school each day, what does it actually look like?
5) How do people find and follow all that you do?