GunFreedomRadio EP242 The Question Behind the Question with John G Miller
Our guest today is John G Miller. John is the author of QBQ!: The Question Behind the Question, and several other titles which speak to Personal Accountability, eliminating Blame, Procrastination, and Victim Thinking.
1) It is bizarre to even ask this question, but what is Personal Accountability and is it still possible in this day and age?
2) What is this mysterious question you allude to in your book title?
3) We are seeing adult temper tantrums playing out in our streets across the nation "“ whether or not the violent rioters and "autonomous zone" residents are righteously angry (as they insist they are) "“ it seems that they are behaving in ways we would not allow our children to do. In that vein, tell us about your book Raising Accountable Kids.
4) Is it possible to bring these values, and encourage them, in our places of work?
5) Taking personal responsibility for our own lives is deeply ingrained in people who own guns and advocate for our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Independence requires that we are accountable for our own actions and lives. What one thing would you say to all of the millions of brand new first time gun owners across this nation to encourage them to stay that course of Independence?