GunFreedomRadio EP272 She Never Quit with Marsha Petrie Sue
Our guest today is Marsha Petrie Sue.
Marsha is an avid shooter, hunter, and outdoorswoman. She is Chair of the Women's Outdoor Media Association (WOMA)"“ a 501c3 raising money for Foundation for Women Warriors and other groups.
Marsha is a Babes with Bullets Alumni, is on the Executive Committee for the NRA Women's Leadership Forum and also the Arizona Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation Committee. She is a certified NRA Pistol instructor and a true American Patriot.
As a professional speaker, executive coach and a best- selling author, she delivers messages of leadership, conflict resolution, personal responsibility, and authentic communications.
Please welcome Marsha Petrie Sue "“ and yes, she really did marry a boy named Sue.
1) How did you get involved in our 2nd amendment rights?
2) How does your volunteer work help in supporting gun ownership and 2A rights?
2a) What is the She Never Quit event?
3) What can our listeners do to be involved make sure we are electing people who are pro 2nd amendment?
4) How do you plan on navigating the next few years knowing the administration wants to take away our 2A rights?
5) You will be one of our Speakers at the 2021 Rally to Celebrate and Protect our 2A Rights on Saturday, February 20th at the AZ State Capitol from 10:am "“ 2:pm. Why do you think these kinds of gatherings are important?
6) If you had one thing you wanted to impart to the 8 million brand new first time gun owners across the US, what would it be?