GunFreedomRadio EP232 Facebook Bias with Ryan Hartwig
Our guest today is Ryan Hartwig. Ryan is a Facebook Insider with Project Veritas.
Ryan graduated from Arizona State University in 2015 with a bachelors degree in Spanish Linguistics. More recently, Ryan took a job as a content moderator for Facebook. After watching the extreme bias and censorship he witnessed on a daily basis, he made the decision to wear a hidden camera to expose what was happening within the Social Media giant.
1) The stark contrast between what Mark Zuckerberg testified in Congress about in April 2018 and what you witnessed.
2) Is hate speech a subjective term?
3) You found it be almost impossible to discuss immigration on Facebook. Talk to us about that struggle and why you think it is such a difficult topic.
4) Labeling and rhetoric are protected under the 1st Amendment, but you were seeing an imbalance in what was allowed or banned on Facebook. For example, you mentioned off air that anti-police rhetoric is allowed, but anti-Antifa rhetoric is not.
5) 3D printing--Facebook's policy related to that.