August 2019 Support GunStreamer Gun Giveaway
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNIFICATION LANGUAGE AND LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES (SEE BELOW). NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR FEE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS ESTABLISHED BY SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor and Administrator: The August 2019 Support GunStreamer Giveaway(“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by GunStreamer. (“Sponsor”), Address. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, ViralSweep or any other social media platforms. Prizes are provided by the company: GunStreamer. (“Sponsor”), Address.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to individuals 18 years of age or older at time of entry legally residing in the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and Administrator or Weekly Prize Sponsors, and their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes and any websites, webpages and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the United States. Entries received from persons residing outside of the eligible geographic areas, or where restricted or prohibited by law or persons who are not legal U.S. citizens will be disqualified.
- Sweepstakes Period: 12:00 am (EDT) on July 30, 2019, to 11:59 pm (EDT) on August 31, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: Enter the Sweepstakes by pledging any dollar amount to GunStreamer through Contributus.
Free entry may be earned by emailing [email protected].
Incomplete entries shall be ineligible. Entrants must provide a valid email address at the time of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and shall not be returned.
Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will not be eligible to win any prize.
Entries must be submitted by no later than the following dates in order to be eligible for Drawing:
- Random Drawing/Selection of Winner: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will take place on the following date: August 31 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. The winner selected will receive the items listed in the “Sweepstakes Prize” below.
- Sweepstakes Prize: PSA AR-15 complete Pistol (MSRP $520.00), Sight mark Ultra Shot r-spec (MSRP $130.00), 250 Rounds of .233 (MSRP $65.00), The Mag Feeder (MSRP $60.00), Magpul PMAG (MSRP $13.00), Magpul M-LOK AFG angled fore grip(MSRP $25.00). (ARV $813.00).
- Taxes & Expenses Associated with Prize Acceptance; No Prize Substitution:Prize winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes, including income taxes, and all expenses or fees associated with prize acceptance, receipt and use. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prizes except by Sponsor who may substitute prizes as necessary. All prizes and prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners will be issued an IRS form 1099 for the value of his/her prize). Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, which includes a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (except where prohibited) (“Affidavit/Release”). The Affidavit/Release must be returned by the deadline stated on the document. If the potential winner fails to return the documents timely, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing by Administrator, time permitting. (ARV: $813.00).
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on, among other variables, the number of eligible entries received in the Sweepstakes period and whether multiple entries are awarded to individuals based on their performance of additional actions.
- Winner Notification: The Sweepstakes drawings held during the Sweepstakes Period will be conducted by the Sponsor and all winners will be notified via email by the sponsor on September 2, 2019. Winners need not be present at the drawing. Return of any prize, or prize notification, as undeliverable, the inability of Sponsor to contact a winner based on contact information provided, the failure of a potential winner to claim and make arrangements for delivery of a prize within seven (7) calendar days of first notification attempt, or potential winner ineligibility, will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Winners may be required to provide additional information or documentation to prove Sweepstakes eligibility, including without limitation, proof of identity, age and US residency. Sponsor reserves the right to accept or deny awarding prizes based on information or documentation submitted or the failure to submit required information or documentation. Sponsor may disqualify a Sweepstakes winner immediately upon learning the winner has responded with or submitted false information or documentation.
- General Terms & Conditions: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; and (ii) to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Product Donors and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and other representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, losses or liabilities of any kind (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from or relating to the administration or operation of the Sweepstakes or any errors in materials related thereto; entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; use or distribution of entrant’s Sweepstakes entry submission; use and exploitation of entrant’s name, image, likeness or information submitted to participate in the Sweepstakes for advertising and/or promotion purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; entrant’s acceptance or use of a prize; or any claims based on rights of privacy, rights of publicity, and/or other personal or proprietary right. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason, and, in such event, to award prizes based on eligible submissions received prior to any such action, or not award prizes at all. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible or postage-due submissions or other correspondence; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) Third party privacy settings precluding entry; or (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any materials related thereto. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found tampering with or disrupting the operation or administration of the Sweepstakes. Any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court located in Salt Lake City, Utah, selected by Sponsor applying the laws of the State of Utah without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law thereunder that would require or permit the application of any other laws. Sweepstakes entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts, agree to accept service of process electronically (e.g., via e-mail) or certified or registered mail, and specifically waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available to them.
- Winner’s List: Following the Sweepstakes Period, the name of the confirmed and validated winner may be obtained until October 30, 2019, by emailing GunStreamer at [email protected]
- Sweepstakes Official Rules: Following the Sweepstakes Period, the Official Rules may be obtained until October 30, 2019, by emailing GunStreamer at [email protected]
- Use of Information: By entering the Sweepstakes, information about entrants will be captured by Sponsor. The information captured includes entrants’ names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and other information provided by entrants at time of entry or at the time of prize redemption. This information may be retained and used by Sponsor for any business purpose, including, without limitation, mailing lists for future contacts, advertising or promotional purposes, and/or shared by Sponsor with additional third parties. Entrants may be contacted by Sponsor and other parties with future promotional offers about their products and/or services.
- Termination/Suspension/Modification of Sweepstakes: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, to select the winner(s) for the prize(s) at issue by conducting a random drawing from those non-suspect, eligible entries received for such prize(s) up to the time of the termination/suspension or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor may also disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize in this or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor if, at its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant has violated the Official Rules or has threatened or is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick-entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Change to Official Rules: Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to these Official Rules at any time and for any reason without notice.
Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third-party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Inc. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.